Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Today I looked at more blogs... half of them in Spanish. Ever notice that when you click "Next Blog" you're most likely to get a blog that's in Spanish and the only words you can make out is "Christen Bale" or "the potato". 
 
These blogs interest me. For what reason would you write a blog revolved around Christen Bale or potatoes? Or even Christen Bale's potatoes? I've come across these blogs more then once.
 
Just a couple minutes ago I found a blog named "Si". I don't know why you would name your blog "Yes" but this Spanish woman did... and she said "Si" every other word... once again, Spanish blogs interest me.
 
Then again I wonder what Spanish people think of Americans that write about Zac Efron or Global Warming every second of every day. In my mind I could picture them saying, "Hey, what's the big deal about some High School sweetheart with big muscles? And who the heck cares about the world dying?" So I guess I won't interfere with them anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment