I'm thinking more and more about him everyday... no matter what I do I always have the thought of him in the back of my mind... or the front of it. I'm taking an interest in a lot of blogs, always thinking of if he started a blog then I'd read it, over and over.
Anyway, I'm starting to not care if I have a title for each post anymore... I don't think it really matters anyway. Most likely I'll stray off subject and talk about puppies by the end of one post labeled "Life is Like a Bad Headache". Which I can't say is entirely untrue.
Also I noticed that I really need glasses. I get headaches everyday... and they're not just short ones. I talked to my mom about it and all she said in reply was, "Hm... well can you talk to your dad about it. I'm busy." So, I went and talked to dad, "Uh huh..." was all I got out of him. Story of my life...
No comments:
Post a Comment