Me talking to Him: wat up?
Him: nm u?
Austin pops up randomly: what's up?
Me, really mad at austin at the moment: NOTHING!
Austin: oh ok cool... what's up?
Me: HOLD ON!
Me talking to Him again: same old, same old. hey you should--
Austin, just cut me off in mid sentence with Him: oh... ok.
Me talking to Him again: *picking up from where i left off* drop by sometime and pick up some of the cookies I just made! They're really good!
Him: Oh ok! Cool, what kind?
Austin: Em, you still there??
Me: yeah Austin! just hold on a sec i'm... doing something!
Me talking to Him again: Um... chocolate chip. They're awesome
Austin: well aren't you miss CRABBY PANTS today! jeez!
Me: just shut up austin for ONE SECOND!!
Him: Cool!
Austin: JEEZ!
Me: shut...up.
Him: well, I gtg ok? bye
Me: bye!
Austin: i gtg... hopefully you'll be less crabby next time! jeez woman!
Me: bye!
So in the end, I lose both the people I was talking to because of my freaking out. I never win...
No comments:
Post a Comment