Maybe it won't be that bad... maybe I'll get over it quickly? But ever since last year Madie and I have been really close. I tell her everything. I can't think of one thing (right now) that she doesn't already know about me. She knows me better then anyone. I'm very lucky.
Katie and I could be close... well, I don't know if we even really could be. Katie is always out of the house. Right now she's at dinner with one of her friends! Plus Katie won't get past the fact that I'm her little sister. She's so caught up in her own life to think of how my life is. If she does then she sure doesn't show it.
Actually I'm really worried about Katie. She's always out driving. I don't think she takes some stuff seriously enough. Like how "everybody" has sex. It seems like Katie thinks since "everybody" has sex then it isn't a big deal. Like there's no consequences because no one's gotten pregnant that she knows yet.
Also Katie doesn't seem to notice how guys act around her. Maybe she does, and just doesn't care. Maybe she likes it? Well, I shouldn't say anything because I really don't know. But she's my sister, and I care.
I'm only worried about one thing with Madie, and that's that she's sad. Madie's the best sister I could ask for. But sometimes I don't think that she's happy with the way she is. I'm worried that she'll forget about what a great person she is and only see her flaws. Everyone has flaws. But when people support you and your flaws, you get stronger. I support all of Madie. No matter what either of my sisters choose to do, I know that they must have a reason... or else I don't think they'd be doing it.
No comments:
Post a Comment