5 minutes later
"HELLO? What? Why can't you wash the car here? You know what Katie? You're going to wash it here, and I'm going to show you how to do it. Why can't I show you how to wash a car? Huh?"
Jeez!!! I'm SO mad at him right now! Mom just walked in saying, "I was just on the phone with Katie. You know, she's SO upset. I told her not to drive so upset, you know? She's crying!" Dad, "Well what's she so upset about?" Mom, "Ugh..."
But I have to say, Katie's in some deep do-do right now. She broke/fractured her toe, lied about going on a boat, woke mom and dad (not to mention Madie and I) up because she was on the phone at 1:00 a.m. last night, and she hasn't been home for a whole day since school got out!
But dad was over reacting a LOT.
Mom's "talking" to dad right now. They're more like yelling their thoughts. Not fighting... just discussing LOUDLY.
Last night Mom took away Katie's phone. I agree with that TOTALLY. Katie told me that she hasn't turned off her phone since she got it. Ugh... that makes me sick... not even kidding.
No comments:
Post a Comment