Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Something great happened to me today.

I'm sarcastic of course.

Today I was running next to Morgan. I knew something bad was going to happen, since Morgan never stays next to me. I was just about to start sprinting when Morgan trips me causing me to fall face first into the ground. It's even worse then it sounds too. I actually landed in the middle of taking a step so I landed while moving (in case you didn't catch that). I skidded on my elbow, scraping my elbow so bad it felt like the dirt was biting me. My legs sticking far out behind me, Morgan comes running a step behind and she trips on my feet, she falls head first too. Funny thing is, she was in the middle of laughing and pointing at me when she fell.

I love when Carma does my work for me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god...
    We clearly have an antagonist in this story.

    ReplyDelete