Sunday, October 25, 2009

Things You Probably Don't Know

What's that? ^^^ up there? A TITLE? Since when!?!

Well, don't get too excited. It's just this time! I'm going to tell you all the little things that I don't think anyone knows... except I think Madie knows a lot of these...?

  1. I never really learned how to play the drums, even though I'm in percussion...
  2. I have a hard time making my hands look pretty
  3. I have emotional issues... not really a flaw because I can't help it (pretty sure I should have a doctor for that...)
  4. I get homesick a lot
  5. I say I'm myself at school but I don't really know who "myself" really is
  6. I've always been jealous of people who can play piano. Sure I quit but I actually PHYSICALLY couldn't play. My body fought it like a bad cold that wouldn't go away.
  7. I've always found tea cups annoying
  8. Who even really drinks tea in a tea cup?
  9. OK that last one wasn't really a secret... (neither is this one.)
  10. I've always had a secret desire to be an artist, but never told anyone because I suck at art
  11. When I'm sick I insist on making people think I'm REALLY sick even if it's just a bad cold
  12. I have a goal in life to never drink alcohol... TOO LATE!! Ha ha just kidding.
  13. I wish I didn't have to hide myself from my mom because I think she might not approve
  14. I don't know why she wouldn't approve, I just don't think she would.
  15. Herbal Life doesn't really taste like anything I just like the thought, "I'm drinking a diet drink!"
  16. I hate everyone of my friends except for Rachel
  17. This is why I don't tell my friends about my blog...
  18. I've always hated that thought of beer. The first thing that comes into my mind is middle aged fat hillbillies wearing shirts that only cover half of their stomach and have hairy HUGE stomachs. Just sayn'.
  19. I cried at dinner last night. That was when I discovered that I have a emotional problem.
  20. OK I knew before that but I was reassured last night.
  21. I don't think I'm really the age I am
  22. Ever read The Giver? His job aged him and I think my life has aged me.... but not my body... JUST READ THE BOOK.
  23. I don't understand how parents don't "Have a favorite". How can you not?
  24. When I asked my mom who her favorite was and if it was me she replied, "Well Emma, you're the youngest so you're special..." I never fond out if that was a good or bad thing...?
  25. (this one isn't a secret it's just a fact) I met a famous author Friday night. She signed my book and told me to keep writing. Of course she's told millions of people that but OH WELL!
  26. In my dream house it has a tree growing through it, glass floors that you can see fish through, and a library with thousands of books and shelves and one of those ladders that roll around of the shelves.
  27. I love the show Hey Arnold! from the 90's-2000's
  28. A book I think I'll always remember is Speak
  29. A song I'll always remember is And I Love Her by The Beatles because I have memories of my dad rocking me in a rocking chair and singing it to me
  30. I feel very protective of my dad ever since he had a concussion last year
  31. I have absolutely no idea how to ice skate
  32. This might be a good thing though, because if I ever have a boyfriend and we go skating he'd have to teach me
  33. Hopefully this mystery man doesn't have temper problems...
  34. I actually like Volly-ball better then tennis but I'm going to have to do tennis next year or mom and dad will be mad... even though I'm starting to really not like tennis
  35. I don't hate tennis I just don't LOVE tennis like they think I do
  36. My favorite fruit is a grape
  37. Belly Buh-en.
  38. They guy I like might be going emo and I really miss the old him... if he's even changed.
  39. I really want a younger sibling, shhhh!!! It's too late now though... :(
  40. I feel I was born to be a mother
  41. After about 4th grade my face did this weird morph thing and now I look nothing like I did when I was little... I don't know if that's a good thing...? I think so...???
  42. There's some things I can't even admit to myself in my head
  43. I really like to write poetry and I hope to have a poetry book published
  44. I'm going to write a memoir


That's pretty much it.

No comments:

Post a Comment