So yesterday... OK, before yesterday... I decided that I was going to try to be nicer to people. Not that I was a bad person or anything (crossing fingers... haha), it's just that since Morgana so evilly put me onto the list of mean girls in the school, I feel as though I should try to prove all the people in my grade wrong. I know, hold the applause.
OK so maybe it's not as genius as you were expecting. Oh well.
ANYWAY, so today I was working on it. Not gonna lie, the people in my grade don't make it a lot easier. "Sorry Emma I woke up late today. Time went right past me." Monica said after turning up late for Crossing Guard this morning. OH NO PROBLEM!! I'm perfectly fine standing here in the rain wearing this huge rain poncho with this horrible bright orange vest alone. No worries. Monica was supposed to be on the sidewalk by the school with me at 8:00 so the people that walk to school can cross the street safely. She turned up at 8:15. Only 10 minutes until we have to go to class. "That's OK! I know time goes by fast!" I tried to say. I don't think she could see my eyes though. Otherwise she could have seen them screaming, "I HATE MY LIFE!!!" So then I had to hear possibly the longest story I have ever heard in my entire life about her excuse all in monotone. Apparently it's too hard to show expression while talking. I swear. She doesn't even make her voice slightly get higher when she asks a question or is excited. Never.
But otherwise it's been going pretty well. I think I made a new....
Nevermind.
*Don't say friend Emma don't say friend. Acquaintance? No... more then that... buddy? No, that's lame... um...*
So now you know exactly how I think. Interesting? I THINK NOT! Ha ha yeah... I don't know...
*... Now what do I do...? OH I know! I'll go eat something!*
I'm swear I'm gonna get fat.
That was possibly the best post I've read from you so far.
ReplyDelete