Sunday, October 25, 2009

OK so right now a fight is among us.

Well, not you, me. And for once it's not between my dad and mom, it's between my dad and HIS mom.

I forgot to add a secret to my last post,

43. Another thing that's wrong with my family, everyone thinks my grandma (grammy) is insane.

"IS THIS THE WAY YOU WANT TO END YOUR LIFE? YOU'RE 80 YEARS OLD! [fade out] I DO NOT HAVE A DRINKING PROBLEM!!! [fade out] WHY DON'T YOU JUST SELL YOUR HOUSE, AND STAY OUT OF EVERYBODY ELSES BUSINESS? [fade out] YOU DON'T CARE EITHER! IT'S LIKE YOU EXIST TO BOTHER PEOPLE!" ........ Oh, wow... "YOU DRIVE PEOPLE NUTS! OK! THAT'S WHAT YOU DO! AND WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO IS JUST RELAX!! [fade out] YOU'RE A LIAR! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU NEED! YOU THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING! YOU DON'T KNOW *@#$!!!!"... OK sure she's a pain but she's not that ba-- "!@#$ @#$%!" ...
...
...
DOT DOT DOT.
I personally don't think grams is that bad. I know she's a pain but this dang family doesn't know how to except how people are and MOVE ON!

But I have to say, she sent me an email telling me that my dad has a drinking problem, "he's allergic to alcohol like he is to scallops..." and, "you have to say to him, 'dad I think you've had enough'. He'll listen to you." But I didn't reply, "OH MY GOD GRAMMY YOU'RE SO WRONG!" because what would that do? Nothing. So I replied, "Love you too Grammy. Love, Emma". How hard is that?

And maybe dad has a problem but it's not a big PROBLEM. He controls it sometimes better then my mom.

But anyway I guess it's just something I have to except. And I am excepting it.

One thing at a time.

1 comment:

  1. *Accept, emma. accept.
    Okay did Grammy really send you that email? I never knew about that...

    ReplyDelete