Saturday, October 17, 2009

I've been getting into the Halloween spirit lately. I decorated brownies with a powdered sugar spiderweb, and I've been picniking some photos to look like Halloween. So that's been fun.

I've been trying (stress TRYING) to tell my mom more about myself but she always acts like she disapproves. Well, more like she just makes it about her. So I'm almost giving up that because it's not taking me anywhere.

I'm falling less and less in love with him. I don't know why. I saw him on the bus not that long ago and he looked all emo. At first, not gonna lie, I was kinda happy to picture myself with an emo dude, but then he didn't talk to me and the image turned into him just passing me by in the hallway. Disappointment lurks in the air... (Halloween spirit just bursts out of me it's great!)
Anyway, so that's what's been happening to me in the last few weeks.

Fun fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment