Today was alright. I'm still being ignored by Bee. She won't tell me some thing's she promised she would. Like who she was dating for awhile, why she was sad last night, AND where she was the whole day. Certainly not with Rachel and me that's for sure. UGH I'M SICK OF THIS!!! Seriously though, it really sucks. Madi Dwel hasn't stopped asking "where did you get that?" ever since after my birthday and I'm trying this new thing were I don't lie or be AS sarcastic to people. They stopped knowing when I was kidding last year and I lost all my guy friends. (No thanks to Morgan...)
I don't know if I've told you but Morgan sucks. Oh I have told you? Well I'm telling you again. She sucks, she sucks, she sucks, she sucks. She's the reason I lost so many of my guy friends. Also reducing my chances of ever having a boyfriend. Ever. She makes me feel like a bad person infront of everyone. She always says to me, "Haha, Emma, he said the boys stand up! Why haven't you stood up yet?" stupid immature things, but everyone laughs and says, "yeah" and gangs up on me. But when I say, "Morgan, why aren't you standing?!" everyone looks at me like I'm an idiot. "Jeez Emma," god, I hate the world.
"And I was like, why are you so obsessed with me?" Morgan's favorite song, Obsessed. (she wishes)
No comments:
Post a Comment