So this morning my teacher announced that she died this morning. Yeah. So that provoked some depressing thoughts into my mind about death. It was grand. I'm totally not depressed now.
Anyway, otherwise my day was pretty good. I actually felt like I had friends! I KNOW IT'S AMAZING! So now I'm not as mad at the world as I was yesterday I guess. OH and a good thing is that (I think yesterday) Madi and Emma Gnote, decorated my locker. Late, yes, but they still did it! Emma and I have to share a locker. We call it the Emma locker. It's just like third grade all over again.
Right now I'm sitting in my really random "pajamas" that are more like something a person with no clothes but leggings, a sweater, t-shirt, and shorts would wear. That person would be me, of corse.
My music supply is pretty awesome though right now. Not gonna lie I'm seriously loving it. It consists of Ingrid Michaelson, A Fine Frenzy, Glee, The Fray, Priscilla Ahn, and some other people. If you don't know about these people, seriously look it up. They're all amazing.
Just sayn'.
No comments:
Post a Comment