Monday, August 17, 2009

I've started to write another story today. I don't know how far it'll go, but it's worth a shot, right? It's about a more negative me, with 3 friends, Heather (a lot like Rachel), A. (a lot like Bee...), and Natalia (a lot like... no, she's pretty much her own person...). And of corse, me. I haven't come up with a name for myself yet but, I'm working on it! I'm not planning what will happen, a lot like my life, things happen unexpectedly. More like whenever something pops into my head at the time!

Other then writing that story I've done pretty much nothing today. I've gotten bugged about, "not getting dressed and going on a bike ride already! Jeez Emma, it's not that hard!" about 5 times today, nagged my mom about getting a Chihuahua or some other small inside dog, and watched High School Musical 3. I can't believe those movies got so far. They're really not even that good. Zac Efron is the hottest guy who ever crossed the planet but that's really the only good thing about it. If he weren't cute, those movies would be being sold at the 25 Cent Only section at Target. Bad movies with cute guys work. But a regular movie with a cute guy is just another movie.

I've been asked to go to the Wisconsin Dells with Morgan (a different one. Not my best friend Morgan). 3 days with Different Morgan is pretty much the worst thing possible for me. Now if he asked me to go, heck yeah! But no, Different Morgan did. Yay? So that's not going to be happening anytime soon. Different Morgan's really nice! She's just not the kind of person I want to spend 3 days with at a place I don't even like. Plus it's like 3 hours away from here. She probably owns a minivan.

No comments:

Post a Comment