Monday, August 17, 2009
I hate annoying kids. Hate, hate, hate, hate, HATE them. I just found a blog that an eight year old wrote! She's the most annoying little brat I've ever read about. No offence to anyone but all she talks about is how God is the savior and how he saved her from almost being lost once in a muesum. Turns out her family was only five feet away! Ha ha, how funny! NOT. I'm sorry, little girl, but you just gave me a headache. OH MY GOD I'M SO MEAN!!! I'm really sorry little 8 year old... but I won't be reading your blog again. Once again I was searching around Blogspot pressing "Next Blog" until I found a good one. This girl had a cool background so I thought she might be cool... I was wrong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment