When they were singing, "Give me a J! (You got your J you got your J!) Give me a E! (You got your E you got your E!) Give me a S! (You got your S you got your S!) Give me a U! (You got your U you got your U!) Give me another S! (You got another S you got your S!) Put it all together and what does it spell? J-E-S-U-S JESUS!!!! Woot woot go Jesus! Woot woot go Jesus! He's our savior, YEAH!" Over and over again while I just sit there pretending to suddenly become very interested in my hand. I hate my life.
They seriously sang Christian songs spelling out "J-E-S-U-S?" Stupid...
ReplyDeleteI'm very proud of you with your new and improved spelling skills, though. Keep up the good work.
And by the way, I've decided that tomorrow's the day you force me to get a blog. I can't take it anymore, but I'm gonna need your help.
Madie, I got this comment about a month ago, you still haven't made a blog... I'll work on some more names for it. Then you get one.
ReplyDelete