Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ever tried to clean your room? It's really nice. Since I cleaned it (about 3 hours ago) I've been sitting on my bed on the computer. I'm listening to all my music... well, the good songs that is. I've been really happy today for no reason. Maybe I'm excited for school? Or happy that my friends are being nice? Or maybe I'm just thankful? Naw, it has to be just that I'm excited for school!

I wrote a new note on facebook. As always, it was dramatic. I can't help that I'm into poetry! It was actually a song this time. I would have gone further but after a while I decided to end it and post it on facebook as kind of a message instead of a song. It was about me taking chances and falling in love once, and then after that I was afraid to be hurt again, typical song material.

I really missed him today. I can't believe I'm not going to see him for a long time... UGH I HATE THAT I'M NOT IN HIS GRADE!! Or CLASS I should say now that there aren't really any 'grades' for him. Sucky, sucky, sucky, sucky age difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment