Thursday, August 20, 2009

I just got a bunch of great songs FREE! Well, Madie had to pay for them but, whatever. They're free to me! There's about 18 songs on this CD that she made for mom on her birthday. All the songs are great! That's why I love CDs. If someone you know already has the track you want, borrow it and put it on your computer. BANG you just got free songs!

I know what I'm going to give mom for her next birthday, or maybe I'll give it to dad... I don't know, it doesn't really matter. I'm going to need Madie's help. Yes, Madie, I do. Well, I'm thinking about maybe doing a whole bunch of covers of all my favorite songs and put it on a CD (sorry Madie, for stealing the idea of a CD. It's different though). I'd probably sing, Love, Save the Empty by Erin McCarley... I'll think of others when one of their birthday's come! I probably won't even do it, though. I'll probably chicken out right away. Oh wait... false alarm. I still want to do it.

So that pretty much made my day yesterday. OH! And I gave Valya (my next door neighbor who just turned 9) 2 birthday presents! I'm pretty sure they're the best presents ever. Well, for a 9 year old a Webkinz and jelly beans are pretty awesome. Then again, her parents probably got her some awesome present... Oh, well. She'll get what I give her and she'll like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment