Thursday, May 14, 2009

Young Writer's Conference...

Today I went to the Young Writer's Conference. It was fun. My mom insisted on going with me, but this time it wasn't so bad. I think my mom's learning to give me some space, and to let me be alone sometimes... sort of.
On the bus ride there  it was only a couple kids. The bus driver and the teacher DIDN'T CARE about what we did! It might have been the best bus ride ever. 
My friend Emily and I kept moving around from seat to seat. Until on the ride back when the driver said, "No more moving around anymore you girls in the back. You have to stay in your seat." Crabby old guy. 
When I got home I was greeted by an empty cake pan, and one of my pies was gone... This is the welcome I get almost everyday. Two angsty teenage sisters, one overprotective mom, and an overly musical dad. Fun, fun.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment