Sunday, May 17, 2009

Time to Change Minds

I just searched on google blogs (to see if my blog showed up) with the word "divorce". Instead this blog came up saying "Divorce, Always Bad for Children." I read it and commmented,
"that's not true. my parents are divorced and i baby sit, get strait A's, neither of my sisters drink, smoke, or are cutters or anything else bad. If you would like to read MY blog, go ahead. it's describing how i feel about the situation as my parents go through a divorce... i strongly disagree." then i put my blog, www.whyisitsolame.blogspot.com/  under that.
No offence, but I would like to change those people's minds. Just because your parents are divorced doesn't mean your going to be a screwed up kid! You can't judge people like that just because you don't know what else to write about them. If you don't know what it's like, then you cant's say anything bad. Please understand. THANK YOU!
OK, now back to business! I'm watching Jumanj on abc family with my oldest sister. I love this movie. It's so sweet! And really creative. I don't know why they don't show the good movies more often on TV. Like Harold and Maud, or the old princess movies you never see anymore... like Snow White. I haven't seen a princess movie in a long time. Maybe that's what I should do next weekend with my friends! Ha... I can see us making fun of it now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment