Friday, May 15, 2009

Cold... ugh

Runny nose, sneezing constantly, my head's plugged up... the basic cold. All today at school I was sniffling and sneezing... Reminder: don't wear my sweatshirt any time soon.
Now I'm getting ready to go to my grandma's house/apartment for the night with my two sisters. *sneeze! sniffle* My parents are going to be at the symphony for the night so they're sending us over to my grandma's. (also they don't want to "worry about you. But, it would be nice to be ALONE in the house with your dad with out having to worry about you." code: this is my LAST CHANCE before we get very old!)
*sneeze, ugh, groan, trip on covers, UGH!*
My dad just got a new tux for the symphony. It's grey, buttons by the sleeve cuffs, black underneath, with a "black" (it's PURPLE) tie with orange lines on it... it sounds odd but it looks, as my dad says, "future kid-ish!" so whatever.
I have 15-20 minutes until I have to leave for my grandma's. It wouldn't be as bad if  my grams had wireless internet and facebook worked properly on her computer... but NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
*sneeze, ears feel full, (groan)*
It was my friend's birthday today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL!!! She's so lucky she gets to be out of school on her birthday. She wasn't at school because she was helping with a garage sale... I don't know... don't ask me!
RANDOM THOUGHT JUST POPPED INTO MY HEAD! Reminder: wash sweatshirt before wearing it next... it's holding all my sneezes and breaths... nasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment