This whole thing is an 'out-of-body' experience. I can't look forward to anything in the near future because I have no idea what it'll be like with two single parents. What kind of mood will I be in tomorrow? What will my parents act like tomorrow? Will they even get divorced tomorrow or will they "get back together?" It sucks.
I will be getting a phone though. My mom said, "when you need one... when I'm living--" she was going to say, "when i'm living away from you" but it was too hard. So when she does move out, I'll get a phone... yay?
I don't know how to feel about this... just now my friend, Rachel, responded to my email saying they were getting a divorce. She said,
"omg Emma! idk what 2 say..." and I replied,
"it's ok. my mom's not moving out for a while. but the divorce is happening tomorrow while i'm at shcool. i want to talk to bee and see how it was when her parents divorced.. well, i saw this coming though. as i told you b4 @ the sleepover, my parents fight, A LOT. my dad's gonna live here at my house, and my mom's going to stay in the guest bedroom until she finds a job and has enough money to get her own place... it's going to be very weird..."
If any of you know what it's like to be with two divorced parents, please comment and explain!! I HAVE TO IDEA!
No comments:
Post a Comment