Ha ha ha! That's from the play Wicked. Anyway, now that I'll have to communicate with BOTH of you separately, I think I need a cell phone.
Now, a cell phone is a lot of work! You have to charge it, remember to bring it with you, pay for it, and take care of it! If I lose it it'll cost many
bucks! But, a cell phone is very nice to have! I'll be able to communicate with you both better. If I can't communicate with both of you then how
are you both going to know where I am? You may freak out because one of you don't know who's house I'll be going to! If I have to stay after school
then I can call you and tell you faster! If I ever do have to stay after school how will you know without calling ME first? With out a cell phone you
couldn't even call me to know where I am! With a cell phone I could make more afficiant plans more ahead of time with my friends. I could make plans
all by my self. You wouldn't have to worry about if I'm going somewhere after school when I have a cell phone and can call and tell you. With a cell phone
you CAN call me and ask! If I didn't have one, how would you know where I am all the time? If you're not sure what I'm doing, you can call me and
ask!
No comments:
Post a Comment