This is the one (or so) thing I will NOT miss once my sisters go to collage, the constant concerts. I do admit, I'll miss them a lot, but not this part, not at all.
Right now I'm listening to my oldest sister's conversation on the phone. She's talking about how I surprised her with the news of leaving at 7:10 this morning suddenly. Tee-hee! Something about her friend Nathan... she just hung up... crap. "I was listening to that!" I yell... "WHAT?!" she replies. Ha ha ha.. she has no idea what I'm talking about.
My choir teacher is directing my middle sister's choir tonight because the usual teacher for the high school is on maternity leave until the school year ends. My teacher (in my opinion) should be teaching kindergardeners how to sing instead of my and my sister's choir. I'm sorry, she's just very bad at recognizing our maturity level.
No comments:
Post a Comment