Today pretty much sucked. Actually it totally sucked. For one, my iTunes gift card STILL doesn't work. I've had it for three days and it hasn't been activated. I swear if i ever see that casheer again I'll be like, "Excuse me, last time I came here you didn't activate my card. Is it activated yet? Huh, PUNK?!" Haha, no really.
Everything else that happened today made standing in front of a train sound appealing. First of all I woke up to my sister Katie's friend over. The worst part about that was I was starving, my hair was literally standing straight up, i had drool all over my face, and I hadn't taken a shower since yesterday morning. Yay. Then dad wouldn't make me a pancake until he had his six waffles, bacon, sausage, eggs, and orange juice, which took him at least half an hour to finish. As the day went on I thought I might be able to survive, when dad started nagging on me about my homework for the sixteen billionth time. "I just want to make sure you get it done is all!" He said like I was being so horrible. "Dad I've never not done my stupid homework! You can't even trust me to hold a remote, let alone do my own homework! Dad I don't need you to watch my every stankn' move! I'm not two years old!" I yelled at him. Madie walks in, "Oh my god it's the end of the world! Emma do you know how easy your life is right now? I can't wait until you're like me." She always says this. This was the only time I've ever not responded by saying, "Madie you know your life was like mine when you were my age so why do you have to take that away from me? You act like I'm the only one that's ever not been like this!" But I was too mad to say anything and ran into the TV room crying. There, mom was sitting knitting. "What's wrong?" silence. "I don't see why you're in such a bad mood! No one did anything to you!"
And then the rest doesn't even matter because it was all pretty much the same way the whole day from there. One fake "sorry" from Madie was all the sympathy I got for the rest of the day.
You have no idea how happy I am that today's ending.
No comments:
Post a Comment