I can't even go on a three day trip without crying. What about leaving forever? I know, that's not for awhile and crap, but still. What if I'm not ready?
That's why I want to go to Colorado for a year and live with my "uncle" Stephen. He offered it to me last time we were in Colorado. It was kinda just like, "hey and you could stay with me for a year too! That'd be fun. Anyway so then-" but still. Anyway while I'm there I could get citizen ship, and going to Boulder would count as a state collage and be cheaper. Also in that year I could get used to being on my own and being away from home. It'd work... but I'm probably not going to want to do that. Knowing me I'll want to just be like everyone else and just START. Starting has never been easy for me though.
It took me until second grade to stop crying at school for my mom. It took me five years to find some half decent friends. And I'm yet to find a boyfriend. The list is yet to end too.
Anyway, I kinda what to start a Vlog but I won't get any views... kinda like this blog. SO I'm gonna wait until I have more confidence. Or until this blog FINALLY takes off (don't hold your breath) then I'll tell everyone that reads this to go onto youtube and find me and I'll be a youtuber! But, you know... that might not happen for awhile.
So the extermination on Morgan isn't going anywhere. I'm still trying to get rid of her but you know... I don't even know. She doesn't really talk to me so I don't know if I should just TOTALLY ignore her or just let it be and see how it all lays out. Ugh, you know what, I don't even care anymore. She can do what she wants. Why do I have to care about everything? YOU CAN'T FIX EVERYTHING EMMA!
Choppy. Sentences. Are. My. Weakness. Deal with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment