Thursday, December 10, 2009

Alright, I know it's been awhile.

My whole family's been really busy thinking lately. Do you remember my 'Uncle' Stephen who I went to see when our family went RVing to Colorado? Well, it turns out I can no longer trust my eyes.

Stephen, the happiest, nicest, smartest, altogether WONDERFUL PERSON, comited suicide two weeks ago now. No one knows what the heck happened in his head that would make him think to do this, but apparently he'd planned it from a year ago. No one saw it coming.

There are some clues that show that he might have some negative thoughts; he had lost his job, he didn't have a boyfriend. Yeah, two. But there were probably more that he didn't let anyone else know. My mom said he didn't like to share a lot about himself, so that shows a lot.

I just can't believe it. He was so nice! I loved him so much. I wanted to live with him when i went to collage, I wanted to visit him with my mom sometime, he was in my future.

My mom's talking about it now. It's just so confusing. I can't really express it right, it's so... complicatingly simple. It's so simple, no one can figure it out. Did he just not want to live? His sister called my mom and said she saw him and he had a very peaceful look on his face.

Just... why did it have to be him? The greatest person in the world had to die. And, willingly.

Ugh, but my life can't stop for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment