I'm starting to like my friends. *gasp!* Well... OK I'm still hating Morgan but I'm really getting more close to Rachel and Bee. I didn't tell you but I had a sleepover with them on Friday last week. Rachel and I really had a great time. Morgan was meaner then she's ever been to me, actually saying what she didn't like about me in front of my back. Bee went along with Morgan a little but otherwise was really awesome.
I'm getting rid of Morgan. Exterminating her. I swear, if they made "Morgan Spray" I would SO buy it. She just drives me nuts! I can't stand her! She's SO mean, yet everyone likes her. She gets ALL the guys, and the nicest, cutest guy in school LOVES her. She's smart and pretty and she takes a good picture. I swear, is that really all it takes to get a boyfriend?
The world's just so screwed up now. To get a guy you have to be pretty. To get good grades you have to be the teacher's favorite. To have friends you have to pretend to be someone you're not. To live you have to keep your deepest secrets secret or you'll be ruined forever.
Why is it always so hard? Being a good person should be enough, why all the extra crap? Do you really have to be pretty to get ahead in life now a days? In that case, I better go to mars, because earth isn't just about living anymore. Now living means friends, beauty, and money. Three things that are hard to get.
All I really want is for people to think I'm nice. I think some people do... some. Select few think I'm nice. And those people only think I am because they've never seen any other side of me.
My biggest question right now is though, why is Morgan so mean to me? What have I done wrong anyway? I be myself (something she hates), I try to be nice (something she ignores), I try to be funny (something she thinks is being "weird"). Sometimes I do what she does to me, yes. One time I tripped her in the hallway like she's done to me a million times. Reaction: A look like she's going to cut my head off right then and there, an upturned nose, and a smile toward the nearest guy. Then she doesn't talk to me for the rest of the day and tells everyone about how mean I was to her.
I'm going to kill that kid.
Everything about this is just so creative. And so dead on... especially the third and second to last paragraphs. You don't even know...
ReplyDelete