Thursday, September 3, 2009

You know what's worse then a clock that says the wrong time? Blinking clocks. Why don't they just turn off or on? Who thought of making it blink so it gets your attention? Well, it works! You've succeeded, I've gone insane. I know what you're thinking, "Oh really Emma? Did you just go insane?" and this time I have to admit that you're right. Yes, I'm far past insane, so far past that I'm standing on the horizon. (Yes, I know it's impossible to know when you're there. But that's kinda the point.)

Anyway, it's my dad's birthday today. He's 51, but don't tell him that. He's not celebrating it at all. He doesn't want anything for a present, he doesn't want a cake, he doesn't even want to open presents or anything! I think he's in denial. Just to prove he's still young he's going to go water skiing this weekend. Don't say I didn't tell him not to. I did. 75 times.

Birthdays aren't a big deal though. "I think they are honey! It's a celebration of life! I believe we should-" and I zone out. Yeah yeah, celebration of life, yadda yadda be happy about your age, blah blah blah, that's what it's all about isn't it? Yeah, sure mom. Whatever you say.

It's not that I don't agree! But I just don't need to be told.

AnyWHO, dance is starting Tuesday and I cannot wait! I miss dance SO much! I feel bad, though, because I stretched a lot last year and I haven't in awhile... so... that sucks... you know what I'm getting at.

Well, I'm just gonna... go.

2 comments:

  1. that was kind of a sad ending.
    "well, i'm just gonna... go."

    you-should help me with my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's kinda how it is every day of my stupid life, lame. Ok i'll help you but you have to do what i tell you to or you're not gonna go anywhere ked.

    ReplyDelete