Since I'm the littlest and no one but Madie really knows who the heck I REALLY am, events like birthdays don't go well. Homecoming was Friday and no one payed any attention to me. I was in the little social circle, I talked when people talked to me, I even started conversations at some points, but no one cared. Now my birthday's coming up and I don't even think anyone will write on my facebook wall. Oh wait... one person, Alexa, wrote on my wall. "Happy Birthday Emmy!"... yay. My name's not "Emmy" and I'm pretty sure she hates me! Not even my best friends have written on my wall yet.
So that's pretty much the story of my life right there. I know I've said that a million times but hey, I have a pretty dang long life.
Other then that tidbit nothing but bad things have really been happening in the last month. Natalie (she's on youtube, www.youtube.com/communitychannel if you want to watch her videos) hasn't made a video in 2 months so I barely laugh anymore, my friends ignore me or complain about me, I've been realizing that no one likes me, I had another bad sleepover with Morgan on Friday, I slept bad last night because I was at my grandma's house, and the icing on the cake is that I've been noticing that even my best friends probably don't even like me.
Don't ask me why my best friends hate me, I don't have a clue. Ever since this year started my friends have been acting like they're so cool. I guess they've finally noticed that I'm about the most "uncool" person in school. Aeropostale is the only thing they wear and one of the few things I don't so, I'm out. And it's not only my best friends, it's the entire school apparently. Except select people who are nuts and actually talk to me. Those people are at the bottom of the social "cool" ladder along with me. Sadly, all those people are really mean and don't even know my name. "Hey, um... yeah, can you pass me the *insert object name here*?" Is pretty much as interesting as our conversations get.
OK, maybe people don't hate me but they certainly don't like me. But I don't take too much offense to it because people around here have barely stepped outside their front door let alone out of the state of Minnesota. Ugh, it's just annoying a guess.
Also I bought a really awesome fall coat not that long ago but guess what? I can't wear it to school because a little person called Madi Dwel will buy it if she sees it. Just like she did with my shirt, my winter jacket, my shoes, my backpack, my purse, my airstream trailer, oh yeah, and my FRIENDS. And with all those things she bought because I did, guess who gets complimented on all of them? HER. HER HER HER HER HER because she's pretty, smart, and for some reason SHE'S the one who gets the credit for looking cute at school with MY clothes. I wear them and this is the world's reaction, "Oh hey... Emma... nice shirt... anyway so I was like--" and then Madi comes along with the same outfit, "OH MY GOD MADI WHERE'D YOU GET THAT SHIRT, COAT, JACKET, PURSE, AND SHOES??? I LOVE THEM!!!" and she smiles and blushes and gets a boyfriend the next day. My. Life. Sucks.
No comments:
Post a Comment