Friday, July 24, 2009

It's 10:37 right now. It's Friday. I used to look forward to Fridays when school was going but now it's just another day. If you get to much of something, it's not special anymore. So that sucks.

I'm feeling quite mellow today. Maybe because it's thunder storming out. I love thunder storms! I love waking up to thunder storms the most though. I don't know why. Most people hate lightning and thunder. I guess they don't have good memories with them. Not that I do. Hence, I don't know why I like them.

I have 3 new emails. One from facebook, one forward message from one of my mom's friends (how did they get my email?), and one from The Universe. My emails from the Universe are pretty random. This site sends you self esteem tips every week, or every day, or something. I don't read them anymore.

Ugh, I'm sick of summer! I'm sick of staying home all this time and not doing anything! My family and I are going to Colorado on August 5 until August 10. It's going to be an RV trip! I like to go on RV trips because it's SO much better then being stuck in a car with your family for 14 hours. Madie always takes the chair, Katie the couch (of course, the biggest part of the RV), and I take the overhead bed thingy. The overhead thing is on top of where the driver and passenger seats are. It looks like a big lump on top of the RV from the outside. The smallest part, of course.

Anyway, I can't wait to leave! We haven't gone anywhere all summer because Katie "has stuff going on all the time!" I mean really, missing one day of socializing?!?! It's unimaginable! But finally, after 2 months of not doing ANYTHING my parents finally planned a trip, without asking Katie about it.

But, after the RV was booked, Katie was back in the know. There was a vote about where we went, Washington D.C. or Colorado. I voted Washington D.C., Madie voted "strawberry", Katie voted "no where. Mom, I CAN'T miss tennis! Plus, I have things to do here." Since when did Katie get a life? In the end, somehow we decided on Colorado. No votes for Colorado, and that's where we're going. Really the only reason Colorado is where we're going is because Mom has friends there so when we have to camp one night mom doesn't want to be there.

I'm sorry, but every time we go somewhere at least one of mom's friends are also there. We went to Colorado last christmas break, mom went out with my "Uncle" Stephen. The next day we (Madie, Katie, Dad and I) went skiing. Stephen decided to come with us. Mom wasn't so happy but instead she went to see one of her other friends that day because she "has bad knees". Uh huh. So this time it will be the same I'm guessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment