My "homes" are, Florida, Colorado, Red Wing, Grammy's (my grandma on my dad's side) lake house, and Lake City, of corse.
I call them my "homes" because there where I feel... at... home? Haha! Wow, I'm little off today!
I don't know why I'm acting so happy. If you saw me right now you'd probably be asking me if I was OK and offering me hot tea or something. I look depressed. Depressed on TOP of depressed. I have that happy/sad feeling right now. Kind of in the middle, like if red and blue were feelings, I'd be purple... yeah... you KNOW you get it!! Think about it...
Anyway, I'll try to dumb it down for ALL of us. I'm feeling sad. But so sad, I've given up all hope on being happy and just cracked and became happy unintentionally... that's not as dumbed down as I wanted it to be.
*Big sigh* I guess I'll just swing, then watch a movie, then sleep. It's really nice out. It makes me want to stay inside.
No comments:
Post a Comment