Monday, July 27, 2009

Ahhh... I got to talk to him yesterday. I was playing with his little sister for a while until she wanted to play a game. I cleverly said, "well, I would but it's hard to play a game without more people..." then she said, "well, I could go and ask my brother and his friend if they'd like to play?" Of corse I said sure! So she said she'd call me when they wanted to play with us. So I went home for awhile. After maybe 20 minutes the doorbell rang! It was him and his friend!!!
"I can't." I said.
"Well, then why did my sister tell us to come over here?"
I explained to him about what happened.
"Well, are you sure you can't play a game? Maybe we could just play something inside?"
"Ha, I wish. You know my parents..."
"Yeah..."
There was a silence for awhile...
"Well, bye then!"
"Bye!"

HEE HEE! It really wasn't a big deal but... he smiled at me! He's so cute!!! I love him so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment