Thursday, January 13, 2011

(EMILY! ... *motions below this post*)

I hate that you're the only thing that keeps me dreaming
I hate that you have so many girlfriends
I hate that when you text me I can never believe it
I hate how you are always hiding something
I hate that sad look in your eye
I hate how I start half our conversations
I hate that I can't be with you 24/7
I hate how your hands are never empty
I hate that you are never close enough
I hate how I have to keep my distance
I hate that she's always with you
I hate how her eyes are on you
I hate that I'm not good enough
I hate how I feel that way
I hate that we're not still best friends
I hate how it's my fault
I hate that our hands never touch
I hate how you like video games
I hate that you know I hate it
I hate how we're so perfect for each other
I hate that I'm the only one that knows it
I hate how it's not a secret
I hate that this list is so long

I love the twinkle in your eye
I love how your eyes crinkle when you smile
I love how I can make you smile
I love that we can communicate without words
I love our mixed up past
I love the pictures of when we were little
I love that I can tell you anything
I love that you won't judge me
I love how you say my name
I love that you gave us a theme song
I love how you always want to be on my team
I love the little things you say
I love that you'll do anything to agree with me
I love the way you comfort me
I love how we can carry on a conversation for hours
I love how we laugh so hard we cry
I love that I always have first pick
I love that you know what I like and don't like
I love our rivalry that doesn't exist
I love our "buddy club"
I love that we hate those words
I love how you get me
I love that I understand you
I love how it's so easy to be around you
I love that you'll always answer
I love that you've forgotten all the stupid things I've said
I love how you only pretend to
I love you.

1 comment:

  1. I love this. Favorites?
    "I love our mixed up past."
    "I love how you get me."
    "I love you."

    -M

    ReplyDelete