Holy god... no really. Holy GOD.
Tomorrow's the last day of summer... School starts september 7th.
Wait... it's september? Since when did it become september? I thought it was August still... didn't madie JUST have her birthday? well... her birthday IS august 28... so i guess it was already the end of august...
but come on.
HOLY GOD.
School starts like... in two days! not even! one day! it's 8:15 so really in a couple of hours it'll be the last day of summer...
a leaf just fell. i did NOT just see a leaf fall...
wait... wasn't i excited about school a second ago?
YAY SCHOOL'S STARTING! OMG THIS ROCKS!!!!!!!!
what am i saying? this does not "rock". this is very sad.
WHAT AM I SAYING! I CAN'T WAIT! SCHOOL IS AWESOME! I'm super excited!!! i'm so confident! i'll do fine! i'm picking out my outfit right now!!!
wait... what if it's hot on the first day? *checks weather* it's going to be 75... but that's half way to 80... hmmm... but i don't have any cool summer clothes!
75 is cold! i love school that means that fall is starting and that i get to wear whatever i want! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my teachers are going to be cool too!!!
wait... so should i wear my skinny jeans or not? god, why does it have to be one of those inbetween degrees. why not just 70 or just 80? 75 isn't hot or cold. it's... 75. SEVENTY !@#$%^EN FIVE!!! why!!! why!?!?!?!?
wait... this is good! i can wear anything i want!
well not anything. the school has heating but not air conditioning.
but it shouldn't use the heating if it's 75!
but what if it's colder then 75 and i dress for 75 but the school has the heating on so it's hot inside? what if i get pit stains?
you're wearing a white shirt. they won't show. just don't wear grey.
but if i wear my white shirt tomorrow!!!
don't wear your white shirt tomorrow then! for god's sake it's only one day
but a lot can happen in one day!!!
NO IT CAN'T! NOT A LOT CAN HAPPEN IN ONE DAY!
unless that is, mom tries to clean my room because i didn't and she washes my white shirt for no reason.
then hide the shirt.
the shirt is hidden but what if i can't find it!?!?!?
unhid the shirt then!
ok... but... BUT... BUT!!!!!!!!
EMMA CALM THE CRAP DOWN YOU'LL BE FINE!!!
fine. you're right! i will be fine! i'll be fine... *shakes back and forth in a ball* everyhting is going to be alright... inhale... exhale... inhale... wait... did i exhale twice!?!?!? what if i die because i forgot to breathe!!!! I CAN'T BREATHE!!!!!!!!!! I'M CHOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M CHOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
emma. you're fine.
I CAN'T BREATHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shut up! you'll be fine tomorrow and nothing will be wrong. just chill.
well of course i'll be fine TOMORROW! by then i'll have died. because i can't breathe! duh!
wow. just... wow.
anyway either way i won't be fine. summer's ending. i basically told it to go away. and now it has... COME BACK SUMMER!!!! COME BACK!!!!!
you know that you're going insane. you need school. more then ever.
i am NOT going insane. i'm just... i'm just...
insane?
NO! i'm... i'm... I'M... I'M JUST MENTALLY DISPLACED!
wow. that makes so much sense.
oh be quiet. you know it does.
do i? DO I?
I DON'T KNOW IF I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow... well... bye then
bye! see you tomorrow!
.
..
...
....
......
....
...
..
.
^^^ i just broke my own rule to never use those things. but i think it brought me back to my senses. i'm officially excited for school!
you sure about that?
um...
.
.
.
there's really nothing i can do, is there?
No comments:
Post a Comment