But other then that, when the Mayflies attack.
(there's more where that came from)
They're EVERYWHERE! And living only a couple blocks from the Missippi river, holy god. There's no escape.
They just started coming today. One was stuck to my window... *shivers* It was so gross. They really like white walls (as you can see in the picture). I hate them. So. Much.
I guess it's just that they don't serve any purpose in the world. I did some research. "The adults are short-lived, from a few minutes to a few days depending on the species" (I didn't say it was a lot of research) UGH! They're so gross! And they only are alive for a little while but... *shivers... again*
Well, I think I've made you bored and grossed out long enough.
Time to go inflict pain on other helpless souls!


(sorry about the random fonts. When i copied and posted it screwed up my normal font. =D)
ReplyDelete