Monday, June 28, 2010

So lately (a.k.a. the last decade or so) I've been playing volleyball. And loving it. So now I'm taking a summer camp with seventh and eighth graders. Morgan and Rachel are in it. See where this is going?

Let me break it down for you.

Morgan: How can you be sweating?
Me: Um... because I've been running around?
Rachel: If this were basketball, you wouldn't even think this was a workout
*sound of a gunshot going through my body... theoretically of course...*
Me: Haha, well I'm not in basketball... if you haven't noticed.
Morgan: Yeah. We noticed. *snooty look the kind of resembles a pile of poop*
Rachel: You should do nine tigers. Like we do in basketball
Morgan: Do you KNOW what a tiger IS?
*I try not to scream at her*
Me: yes, MORGAN. I do. During school in volleyball we did them every time the ball dropped.
Rachel: Not nine.
Me: Um, rachel. Yes we have. we did lunges eight times and then we had to do sprints 3 times and tigers 2 times.
Morgan: well that's still not nine tigers.
*Morgan whispers something evil to rachel's ear*
I walk away.

YOU GUYS SUCK.

I'm sorry. but really. why would they be like that? Rachel was so mean! Morgan... well that's nothing compared to sometimes but still. It wasn't very nice if you ask me.
And the worst part was their snooty voices. Holy god what the heck? I wanted to chuck something at them to get them to just SHUT UP already!

I'm so glad they don't read this blog...

I'm going to go eat now.

No comments:

Post a Comment