Thursday, December 10, 2009

AAAAARRRGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On top of this whole Stephen thing I also have a SUCKY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, if you only had read "AAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!" and "SUCKY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You might want to go back and read the sentence in between...

UGH OK so MORGAN is obviously the "sucky friend" I'm referring to. I read the book TTYL and TTFN and let bee, Rachel, and Morgan borrow it to read it too. Now guess what? They're absolutely obsessed with it. Now, 'Maddy' is Bee, 'Zoey' is Morgan, and 'Angela' is Rachel. Um... do you see me in there? No, you don't, because there's only three of them. Even though I suggested it to them, I'M NOT IN THEIR LITTLE GROUP. You know, when I was reading the books, Morgan wasn't even in it.

Oh wait, correction. I am in the group. Guess who I am thanks to Morgan? PELT WOMAN. Just read the books, it's too hard to explain... and kinda gross.

ALSO my friends and I are exchanging gifts this x-mas. Of course, I'm going to get each of them a nice present. Guess what everyone else is doing? They're teaming up and getting me a gift. "Oh my god, don't tell me it's underwear." I said to Morgan.

Rachel and Morgan exchanged looks, "Um.. well, kinda."

Today, "Rachel, seriously, did you guys plan on getting me underwear?"

"Um, maybe, yes, no, OK, kinda?"

"Rachel.."

"Yeah..."

"Ugh."

Yay, well I sure can't wait for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment