Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I can't believe I was worrying.
School's a breeze. 'nough said.

Today Emily and I had a conversation. She said that she saw who she liked a lot during the day. I said, "I see the Willmister less and less everyday. Now that i think about it." she then asked why i don't just like someone in our grade. "I can't just STOP liking him." she said i could try. I sat for a few seconds, said "There. I tried." then departed to my class. We met up again at my locker later. She said, "then like another guy." I kinda laughed and said, "I'd never like him like i like will. I'd feel like I was betraying him." She said she guessed she understood and we changed the subject.

Why don't i just like someone in our grade? I believe "grades" don't matter, they say age-b4-beauty anyway. Oh wait...

Whatever. I never liked that saying. You know what I mean.

Of course, everyone when they ask who i'm INTERESTED in always thinks that that person MUST be in our grade. That's the good thing about liking will. No one ever guesses.

I've never had a real boyfriend. I don't think i NEED one, but who doesn't want one? I'm a generally independent person, I've never been jealous of girls with boyfriends (unless their boyfriend is will), and I don't need to have a person beside me in order to have fun.

Boyfriends are really just to show everyone at my age anyway. No one really talks, hangs out, or even really looks in each other's direction. These people like the image of being together, but they don't enjoy BEING together. Isn't that what boyfriends are supposed to be all about?

I don't need a boyfriend.

I would like someone like me, who talks with me, is probably attractive, not one of my girl-friends like Emily, is nice, and comes with complimentary chocolate. Is that such a bad thing to want?

It isn't a bad thing to want. It's perfectly normal. PERFECTLY normal, so why is it so hard to get? All the stupid girls who spend time texting and talking about texting and get a second thumb so they can text FASTER are the girls who get boyfriends so easily. I don't even like talking to them. GUYS don't even like talking to them! But somehow, they get the guys?

Whatever. I said before I don't NEED a boyfriend.

But I want one.

No comments:

Post a Comment