Monday, July 5, 2010

I like to interview myself.

Let's call my interviewer Lucy and I'll be... Me. God I'm creative!

Lucy: How many followers do you have?
Me: ZZZZZero.
Lucy: Do you follow people?
Me: Yes.
Lucy: But you don't have any followers...?
Me: No...
Lucy: I see. Interesting.
Me: You're interesting.
Lucy: Excuse me?
Me: Nothing...
Lucy: I see. 
Me: Me too...
Lucy: Yes. Well... So you follow other people?
Me: YES! Yes i do!!!
Lucy: And do you take pills for your anger problem?
Me: NO I DO NOT TAKE PILLS FOR MY ANGER PROBLEM!!! I mean. No. I do not have an anger problem. :D
Lucy: Mhm... *scribbles on paper*
Me: What are you writing?
Lucy: "In denial about anger issue." Why?
Me: No reason...
Lucy: So are you in a relationship?
Me: Yes
Lucy: REALLY?
Me: YEAH.
Lucy: With whom? (because she's the kind of person who actually says 'whom')
Me: Your mum.
Lucy: I see... *scribbles*
Me: What now?
Lucy: What?
Me: What are you--
Lucy: ANYway, when's your birthday?
Me: September 38.
Lucy: Excuse me?
Me: September 42.
Lucy: I'm sorry but--
Me: NOVEMBER 98
Lucy: Really, Emma there's no reason to--
Me: STRANGER DANGER!!! STRANGER DANGER!!!

And then someone calls my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment