Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Dude. It's finally happened.

I think.

Morgan and I haven't talked... for a month... I'm so... HAPPY!!!!!

YAYAYAYAYAY!!!! MAYBE SHE'LL GO AWAYAYAYAYAY!!! I honestly feel soooo free!! Holy god.

And you know what? I don't want to return her shirt. I'm going to keep it. Unless she brings it up again... then i will because I rather not die of guilt.

But HOLY GOD she's not here right now!!! She hasn't called in forever, she only emailed me because she wanted her shirt back, and SHE'S NOT IN MY SIGHT!!! I feel like a horrible person but OH MY GOD. I'm so happy right now!!!

Seriously. I feel like this big, horrible monster just died and the whole town no longer has to suffer from it's horribleness...

^^^That was going to be a better sentence but I kind of lost my thought after suffer...^^^

I'M FREE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment