"Mom, why's the man on the moon sad?" I said. We were at a resteraunt right next to a huge window. The moon was out early, it was still light out, but you could see his face perfectly.
"What?" She looked. "I don't know. That's kinda depressing..." Mom said.
"Maybe the stars are his tears."
"Why would he be crying? You have such a beautiful mind, Emma." My mom can never just let me speak.
So not that that isn't the most happy thing you've ever heard in your life, but here's something better.
This week has SUCKED. Just, everything stunk! Madie and I had a nice talk last night. I feel like I haven't talked to her in ages. (Hey madie, go on a walk with me today?)
So of course you can guess that my friends took up 99.9% of the suckish factor. I want to get away from them. And everyone. But I don't want to be alone. There's no one to choose from in this stupid town. "Just think that you'll be out of here someday and then you'll actually find people like you." yeah, but I don't think it's fair that I'm the only person without people like me. Why do I have to wait so long, and MOVE, to be happy? Why can't I be happy here?
I don't want to leave my school, don't worry, but sometimes I just wish I could be someone else for a day. I know, I know, I'm answering my own questions. "Then you'd find that you're not the only one..." blah blah blah. But still. I deserve a little change.
I feel like all I ever do is tell my computer screen my feelings. Computer, I'm sorry I dump all the things you don't care about into your keyboard and force you to jam it into your memory.
AnyWHO, basically the whole world is mad at me right now. Emily A. (my back up plan when my friends leave me... oh god. Maybe that's why she's mad at me. I feel like a horrible person! :( -) is mad at me because I was mad at my friends, then I wasn't, now I am, and she doesn't know why i bounce back so quickly. But Emily always acts like she wants me to not be friends with anyone but her.
Also Emily S. called me mean to my face. That was nice. So that doesn't make me want to be mean to her AT ALL. But I resisted. Then Nathan H. (new kid who no one likes. sadly.) said to emma g. "Are you nice emma or mean emma?" Emma asked who was who and he said, "Mean emma wears black boots." Guess who wears black boots? Didn't take you long there.
So my week was really sucky. It feels good just to say it was sucky. SUCKY SUCKY SUCKY WEEK!! Ah, that's better.
Sometimes I just have to write.
Hello self. You don't have any followers! YAY that was my life goal! Oh, this isn't going to be embarrassing when I read this back. Nope.
ReplyDelete