Friday, February 12, 2010

Ok i REALLY don't know how I remember all these passwords.

I have a MCHSI.COM email, a GOOGLE email, a MSN email (i think...), a youtube account, a blog (hello there!), a facebook, and I'm pretty dang sure I have a garfield.com account from fourth grade... don't tell anyone.

I have a different password for EACH ONE. It's insane. I barely remembered the password for this very blog. (don don don.) What would all my ONE reader(s) do?

So yes, here I am again. With my throat completely destroyed you're all I have to talk to that won't ask me to repeat every two seconds. Thanks.

So I'm in a grand mood because guess what? Single Awareness Day is coming up! I think tomorrow! Basically it's the day where all those perfect hot couples get all lovey dovey (I know, it kills me too when people say that. I had to.) and rub it in. EVERYWHERE. There's always the early bloomers too. I walked in to school yesterday and all the dumb couples such as, "Tractor+Popular Chick=GROSSEST THING IN THE WORLD" couple #1 walked right by me holding hands. I know? What the heck? God, they just HAD to be happy in front of me! How rude, right?

Anyway, even though I'm feeling the worst pain in my throat I've ever felt in the history of my life, along with you know, friends, S.A.D. (oh my god! Single Awareness Day's initials are SAD! How wonderful.) and you know, the occasional gross asking out by RYVER (Not even I am that desperate to get a boyfriend), my life's pretty good!

I found a new song, Hero of the Story by Regina Spektor, that pretty much sums up my entire life. Which is, "A girl who is independent because of, you know, life, who is just cool like that." Haha no, it's actually really good. (Ugh, yes, it's true, I really need to work on my over Independencey...)

Better go chug down some more Halls Cherry Cough Drops!

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment