I'm really pissed off at everyone right now.
First of all, the clicking of my keyboard is exceptionally loud tonight, and is not helping me be any more secretive about still being awake.
I jump every time I hear a noise.
Second of all I'm just in a really sucky mood.
I've had to pee since the beginning of the "Can't Get Enough of FRIENDS" marathon (which I eventually had enough of), mom's been really whiney, and I've had to share my stuff with my sisters. Ugh, how horrible.
Katie's home. This sucks because now everything she did behind our backs at college is literally Behind Our Backs.
For example; the weed in her backpack.
But enough about that. Let's focus on mom.
How come we all have to tiptoe around her to make sure her emotions are in check, but she has no problem being bluntly rude and inconsiderate towards us? I mean honestly, when she says, "DO THE GOD !@#$ DISHES! I'm not going to ask nicely again!" and I laugh and put it off until she complains to dad and dad does it, I'm not being snotty. I'm laughing at the irony.
Ha.
Ha.
So that's one of the reasons why I've been acting randomly "teenagery" today. Also Katie and Madie have been freaking out about sharing the car and it's really annoying. And I had to share my ear buds with them because Madie stole Katie's when Katie needed them, so then Katie told Madie to use mine, but I wasn't told this until I needed them right now so no one would hear me listening to music until three in the morning.
Why is everything so dang hard?
School's done and that's great. Mom and dad let me skip the last two days because it was all movies and Valley Fair. And I HATE Valley Fair and crappy movies.
Especially with the people in my grade.
Oh yeah, I should probably keep up the trend of complaining about my friends.
WELL...
Emily A. and I got in a big fight a while back because she was so obviously flirting with HIM even though she knows I've liked HIM forever. I wasn't even really mad, but she took my "Do you like HIM" text the wrong way and apparently we had a fight. I don't really know how that happened to be honest.
But that was a long time ago.
We gradually started talking again because she was my only friend in math, so as I became worse and worse at the subject we talked more and more. Now she thinks we're friends again but I'm still a little mad. (that's why I still try to get reactions out of her by bringing up HIM and pretending he said anything about her- which he didn't. She usually freaks out and I get mad again and pretend I have to go have dinner. I'm sort of evil.)
But HE got a droid now so we can't text on my iPod, which is dumb because I can't find my regular phone... Not that it really matters. : /
I seriously don't want to go to bed. Like, my body is wide awake. I love it when everybody's asleep. Even though it's creepy. Whatevs.
Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment