Friends are no longer worth taking the time to write about. Like seriously. I don't care.
And neither do you.
Uuuugh...
So today was eventful...
I got a new Electric Fetus shirt (that GLOWS IN THE DARK, FOO!) from Lyd... aaaaaaaand... yup.
Why am I writing this?
Seriously. Why do you care?
Get out of my liiiiiife!!!
I'm going to go get a poptart, and by the time I get back, I expect you to be gone.
...Wow, that sentence really hacked down my cool points that I may or may not have earned.
I think MROMS is the most hilarious thing ever, and I'm not sure why.
For all of you too cool to know what MROMS means, let me enlighten you.
Mom
Reading
Over
My
Shoulder
I have no idea why this makes me laugh.
And now that I've realized it's not funny, it no longer will make me laugh.
I hate you.
7%. Let's see if it will die on me, shall we?
List That is Too Cool to Have a Real Name.
- my computer's name is Gladys along with my bike and favorite t-shirt
- HE still hasn't asked me out, and is driving me mad because he posts all these pictures with STUPID FACE McGEE/ new girl who everyone thinks is hot but isn't!!!!!!!!!!
- i really need a haircut.
- good god do i need a haircut.
- i fell off a rock last week and for some reason everyone replied to my bruise "How do you fall off a rock?"which made me hate my life and IQ drop to -40
- i love using this counting thing because it saves soooo much time.
- 4% battery life
- something always bangs up against my window and night, and i think it's bird or a bat, but either way it scares me to death and sometimes prevents me from sleeping at all.
- i babysat for my english teacher, and now every time i see him all i can think is, "I'VE BEEN INSIDE YOUR HOUSE." which for some reason is more terrifying then any horror movie i've every seen... (which isn't very many, might i add.)
- Vegas by Sara Bareilles is so catchy i might die.
- HOLY CRAP PAIN IN MY BAAAAAACK
- ouch. that really hurt.
- 3% battery life.
- just die already.
- 2% YES.
- 1% BABAYYY! :D
GOOD NIGHT EVERYO
No comments:
Post a Comment