So, I've been counting, and this is the 5th time since september. Whew! But seriously, I like this one the best. You know, until I change it again.
I need a new wardrobe. I'm planning to sell most of my clothes at a garage sale at my friends house, collect the money, and use it to buy new clothes. :) BUT I do need clothes until I go shopping for new ones... oh well, what's a couple of days naked? (just kidding... not)
The lilacs are in bloom! Everywhere smells of them! They're beautiful. I cut some lavender ones to match my room. My new natural smell, lilac.
Also I got my window to open in my room, which is now right by my pillow. Right now the breeze coming through my window smells of lilacs and... burnt brownies. O.o? I think I'll close my window soon.
I'm a poisonous mushroom.
No comments:
Post a Comment